Our website address is: https://www.ezzyassociates.com
Updated August 2nd, 2019
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the website terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations and agree you are responsible for compliance.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to use the website for reference purposes. You may not:
- Modify or copy any materials
- Use any materials on the site for commercial purposes
- Remove any copyright from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person
3. Site Terms
Your privacy is very important to us and so we are outlining how we collect and use the personal information you provide on the website. It also describes the choices available if you prefer us not to have that information. We might amend this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page again to stay updated.
The type of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information that we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and address;
- When you visit our website, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details. When you make a submit a form, our system registers through which means and from which websites you came. If this data can identify you as a natural person, this data is considered personal information which is subject to this privacy statement.
You can always choose what personal information (if any) you want to provide to us. If you decide not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal information?
- Customer Service: We use your personal information to provide customer service.
- Reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you by email to write review. This can help other clients to our site choose products that might work for them also.
- Marketing Activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, mail, phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- Legal Purposes: In certain cases, we may need to use your information to handle and resolve legal disputes, for regulatory investigations and compliance.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: We may use your personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving Our Services: Finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal basis:
- Performance of a Contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services for a consulting sessions, we’ll use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and manage that session under the contract that we have with you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business. All personal information we retain will be subject to this privacy statement.
What security procedures are put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
How can you control your personal information?
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at the email address stated below. Include “Request personal information” in the subject line of your email to speed things up.
You can also contact us if you believe that the personal information we have for you is incorrect, if you believe that we are no longer entitled to use your personal data, or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about this Privacy Statement. Email or write to us using the contact details below. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
To ensure compliance with all requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we need to inform you that any tax advice contained in this website (including any and all downloads) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Ezzy & Associates LLC 2879 83rd St, Darien, IL 60561, United States of America. If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy statement, send an email to email@example.com.